1. Offering a responsive Curriculum that supports local and national need with regular review and innovation
2. Sustaining partnerships with businesses, schools, universities and communities
3. Providing facilities and service for community use
4. Being a major employer and consumer/ supporter of other businesses and services in our community
5. Championing community cohesion
6. Working supportively with vulnerable groups
7. Celebrating diversity and equality of opportunity
8. Promoting enterprise and entrepreneurship through skills acquisition
9.Affirming and inspiring young people and the importance of their ambitions
10.Endorsing healthy work and life styles
11. Increasing public learning and knowledge.
If you haven’t found the right course for you, then tell us about the course that you are looking for.