The first steps in your accountancy career will be based with our Head Office team in Holmes Chapel, working towards recognised qualifications & a Level 3 Assistant Accountant apprenticeship, giving you the foundations leading to future qualifications including AAT.
Ideally you will have (or be expecting) a minimum of 5 GCSE’s including English & maths, will a have a strong interest in a career in Accountancy & have a good standard of attention to detail & accuracy.
Duties will include:
- Be keen to improve and takes ownership for your personal development
- Being willing and able to adapt and cope with change
- Be committed to learning the accounts industry, financial requirements of the health and fitness industry, Everybody policies and procedures and completing the apprenticeship and other qualifications
- Support others in their learning and development
- Act as an Ambassador of the Finance team, Everybody and the apprenticeship scheme either in your daily duties or while supporting events
- Work as part of the team to ensure consistent high standards at all times
- Making suggestions for improvements and identifying any issues
- Organise your own work and collaboratively work with colleagues to ensure all work requirements are completed on time and correctly
- Be able to work independently delivering high standards of work ensuring compliance to procedures and regulations at all times
- Follow all health and safety requirements and raise concerns where issues are identified
- Be the friendly and approachable face of Everybody, dealing with queries and problems with patience and empathy
- Ensure consistent high standards of products and customer service.
- Take an active role in promoting products and services
- Work to high personal standards, taking pride in your work and our services and demonstrating a consistent “can do approach”
- Proactively offer help and go the extra mile for people
- Meet the highest standards of customer care while meeting the requirements of operational procedures and qualification standards
- Employer: EVERYBODY SPORT & RECREATION
- Location: Holmes Chapel
- Hours: Working week will include evenings & weekends (operational roles), shifts TBC
- Salary: £163.17 - £303.77 per week
- Closing date: 26/02/2019