The successful candidate will study AAT during this Apprenticeship with 1 day per week at Macclesfield College. You will be given days off for revision and exams as well as training on the job from your mentor at Hammond McNulty.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manual and computerised bookkeeping
Computerised accounts preparation
- Management accounting functions
- VAT return preparation
- Payroll support
- Income and corporation tax return preparation
- Statutory audit assignments
In return we can promise full study support in a dynamic team working environment and any necessary training and a sense of responsibility from an early stage.
- Employer: Hammond McNulty
- Location: Congleton
- Hours: Monday - Thursday, 09:00 - 17:30 and Friday, 09:00 - 16:30
- Salary: £12,500.00 - £17,500.00 annual wage
- Closing date: 09/11/2021