You will initially be working along side the Accounts Assistant and then as you move through your studies you will be proving support to the Finance Director.
- Sales ledger: raising invoices, preparing and distributing monthly statements, chasing payments, reconciling customer accounts, dealing with customer queries;
- Purchase ledger: posting invoices onto the purchase ledger and matching to purchase orders where required, reconciling accounts to supplier statements, preparing monthly payment batches, preparing foreign currency payments’ dealing with supplier queries;
- Cashbook: recording all cash receipts and payments in Sage200; preparation of monthly GBP and foreign currency bank reconciliations, foreign currency bank revaluations;
- Stock: placing orders with suppliers for stock items, tracking orders and communicating with suppliers, arranging transport and tracking deliveries, responsibility for annual stocktake;
- Audit: working alongside the Accounts Assistant to perform internal audits on the Company’s procedures to ensure compliance with ISO9001 certification;
- Support: to carry out various administrative tasks as required.
- Employer: SIMBAL LTD
- Location: Chapel En Le Frith, SK23 0QZ
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 – 17:00 with an hour for lunch.
- Salary: £12,000.00 annual wage
- Closing date: 30/08/2022