Exclusive to Macclesfield College this a fantastic opportunity to begin your career journey to become a qualified accountant.
Jugglers Accounting Services are offering an apprenticeship training programme, which allows their apprentices to be paid whilst they study. You’ll be fully supported with a mentor and you’ll also be given time off to go to Macclesfield college for day release.
You will be able to begin employment as soon as possible with the apprenticeship training beginning in mid September 2019.
Working in a friendly team you’ll start off with learning the basics and over time you’ll move to preparing a variety of accounts as well as discovering the mechanics of how an accountancy practice works.
Eventually you may get the opportunity to visit clients regularly whilst also providing our clients with advice to help them run their business.
You will also be the voice of the company as you take calls from clients.
Duties to include:
- Management accounts
- VAT and bookkeeping services
- Cash flow management
- Payroll services
- Maintenance of sales ledgers, purchase ledgers and bank accounts
- General management advice and support
- Virtual Head Office support functions
- Employer: Jugglers Accountants
- Location: Middlewich
- Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm flexible (7 hours per day) Days TBC by employer at interview.
- Salary: £175.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 18/06/2019