Your talent, our future. Excellence Connected.
At Ashfield Healthcare Communications our people live and breathe our values and are committed to excellence. Our people are the key to our success, powering consistent growth year on year. As such, connecting with new talent to join our team is fundamental to driving our business forwards. This is the place to grow your career.
The Ashfield Healthcare Communications finance team are looking for a keen Trainee Accounts Assistant to learn the tasks carried out within the department and to support them.
You will be highly organised and self-motivated, able to integrate quickly within the established team. You will need to use your own initiative to prioritise your work load whilst working accurately and quickly.
You will have great attention to detail and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. The aptitude to take on our finance system (Oracle Fusion) and good general PC skills including Excel are preferable.
Key areas of Activity:
As an Apprentice Accounts Assistant your role will cover a variety of financial support requirements including:
- Data entry of Purchase Invoices and Payments
- Creditors ledger allocations
- Suppliers statement reconciliations
- Dealing with queries from suppliers
- Following up with colleagues from the wider company on purchase orders and receipts and providing advice on their completion where necessary
- Making enquiries using Accounts software
- Auditing travel and expense claims
- Making and recording of foreign payments
- Assisting with balance sheet reconciliations as necessary including journals and maintenance of spreadsheets
- General admin support
- Ad hoc tasks and projects as required to support the rest of the finance team
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!
- Employer: Ashfield Health Care
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Monday to Friday (9.00am – 5.30pm)
- Salary: £11,000.00 annual wage
- Closing date: 23/07/2019