This role is a special role in the care sector where support is paramount in the happiness of our patients. Visiting residents in their homes you will be hands on in providing care and support to residents. Working in conjunction with Macclesfield College you will receive full training to help you develop your career in the care sector.
If you are kind, caring and compassionate and you want to make a real difference to others then this is the career for you. Working in a friendly team where your work is genuinely valued you will be rewarded well for your work and appreciated.
As you would expect from a company that values its care workers, the conditions at Delta Care are excellent.
Although previous experience of support work is welcome, it is by no means essential since excellent training will be provided to you.
You will be trained to the very highest standard, so that you will feel confident that you are able to provide the best levels of support to your clients.
As part of the Delta team you can expect the following.
- Competitive pay rates
- Staff monthly performance bonus
- Paid mileage
- Holiday pay
- Free DBS check (T & Cs apply)
- Free training and ongoing support
- Recognition and reward scheme
- Ongoing training and support.
- Brilliant and supportive working environment
- Employer: DELTA CARE LTD
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Flexible hours to suit; between 30 hours and 40 hours per week; shifts TBC.
- Salary: £255.00 - £370.00 per week
- Closing date: 07/05/2019