The Portland Care Home is a small residential nursing home near Buxton town centre that looks after elderly people who require support with aspects of daily living.
- Provide patients with help with personal hygiene by giving baths and showers, shampoos and shaves, and assisting with travel to the bathroom
- Provide help by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary, providing fresh water/drinks and nourishment between meals
- Help to maintain patient stability by checking weights and body mass, testing urine, recording intake and output information
- Provide residents comfort by helping residents to move around, answering patients calls, reporting observations of the patient to the nurse in charge
- Documenting actions by completing forms, reports, logs and records; maintain work operations by following policies and procedures. Protect organisation’s value by keeping patient information confidential
Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and mandatory training provided by the company.
- Employer: Portland Nursing Home
- Location: Buxton
- Hours: Shift Pattern to be discussed upon interview
- Salary: £150.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 23/07/2019