To support vulnerable adults to live in their own homes, ensuring safety and promoting/maintaining their independence at all times when providing Companionship, Home Help or Personal Care. Encourage client’s individuality and enhancing their quality of life. To represent alice Chilton professionally in the community.
The successful candidate will gain hands on experience as a Carer and also have the opportunity to work within the office environment to gain an understanding of the business management side of Domiciliary Care. Working in a supported learning environment to develop the skills and knowledge which will assist the individual to complete sector related qualifications.
- To provide administrative support to the office based team in order to facilitate a high quality and responsive In-Home Care Service.
- To promote in a positive and professional manner, the image of alice chilton In-Home Care Services Limited.
- Taking client and carer enquiries over the telephone, face to face and updating the spreadsheet.
- To become familiar with the Home Care system software to enable client and carer records to be updated on a daily basis.
- Processing DBS applications.
- HR support – applying for carer references, scanning carer ID and ensuring all relevant documentation is gathered and saved onto the Care Planner system.
- Updating diaries. 8. Daily post duties
- To assist service users to fulfil their individual daily living needs as identified in their individual development of a support plan through the key worker system
- Act in a professional and courteous manner, and to ensure all information regarding staff or patient is treated confidential
- Report to Senior Operations Manager any concerns or significant changes in a patients needs and to include complaints, accidents or other incidents and co-operate with investigations lead by external agencies
- To comply with all policy and procedures including Data Protection, confidentiality, Health and Safety and Fire safety procedures
- Where required attend patient review meeting and communicate the relevant information
- To communicate effectively with all agencies, carers and families involved in the patient support package
- To ensure all relevant documentation is kept accurate and up to date
- To participate in the out of hours on call service on a rota basis
- Be available for training courses as required and to develop skills to assist with the job role
- Report faults and repairs to the head office as required
- Employer: ALICE CHILTON IN HOME CARE SERVICES LTD
- Location: Wilmslow
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9:30am – 5pm
- Salary: £236.25 - £258.30 weekly wage
- Closing date: 28/05/2019