Exclusive to Macclesfield College this is a fantastic opportunity to begin your career journey to become a qualified accountant.
We are offering an AAT apprenticeship training programme, which allows trainees to be paid whilst they study. You’ll be fully supported with a mentor and you’ll also be given time off to go to Macclesfield College for day release.
Working in a friendly team you’ll start off with the Small Business Unit learning the basics and over time you’ll move to preparing a variety of accounts as well as discovering the mechanics of how an accountancy practice works.
Eventually you will provide our clients with advice on accounting and tax issues and to help them run their business.
Duties will include but not be limited to.
- Management accounts
- VAT and bookkeeping services
- Cash flow management
- Maintenance of online accounting systems
- Company and partnership accounts.
- Business taxation services
- General finance advice and support
- Employer: JOSOLYNE LLP
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Shifts to be confirmed between 9.00am - 5.15pm with 45 mins lunch break
- Salary: £14,000.00 annual wage
- Closing date: 21/09/2021