Projects can be defined and delivered within different contexts, across diverse industry sectors. They can be large or small. Every project needs to be managed to ensure its success, An associate project manager knows what needs to be achieved, how it will be achieved, how long it will take and how much it will cost, and works with the project team to achieve the required outcomes.
An associate project manager utilises resources with suitable skills, qualifications, experience and knowledge to work together in a motivated and integrated team, with clearly defined reporting lines, roles, responsibilities and authorities.
- Communicate clearly as you will be planning, capturing and coordinating
- Support the governance progress during meetings
- Updating documentation associated with projects as directed by the senior leadership team
- Client-facing and teamwork based duties
- Using project management tools
- Employer: MOORE MEDTECH LIMITED
- Location: Knutsford
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Salary: £206.25 - £281.25 weekly wage
- Closing date: 26/01/2021