Would you like to be part of an industry that is shaping the landscape of the world we live in? Our client is looking for new talent to deliver the new buildings and extensions of tomorrow.
NTC Building LTD are an established local building contractors and are now are looking for a Bricklaying Apprentice in the to grow with their expansion.
Typical tasks will include:
- Measuring the work area and setting out the first rows (courses) of bricks
- Mixing mortar (cement)
- Laying the bricks and applying the mortar with a trowel
- Measuring and cutting bricks to size using hammers, chisels and power tools
- Checking that courses are straight using spirit levels
- Working in all weather conditions
The role will be based at college one day per week and the remaining four days will be on site.
- Employer: NTC Building Ltd
- Location: Congleton
- Hours: 8:30am – 5pm Monday – Friday
- Salary: £136.50 weekly wage
- Closing date: 27/08/2019