The applicant will work in a successful engineering practice, with a track record of training from apprentice level through to senior engineers / management level. You will be mentored by a strong team of senior Revit technicians and engineers and report to a nominated training officer. You will be provided with structured, in-house training and attend college one day a week.
You will assist senior technicians in the following areas:
- Production of 3D models, drawings and scheduling of COBie data fields
- In-house training on industry standard software, such as TAS, Hevacomp, Autocad and Revit will be provided
- Candidates will receive in-house training on full suite of Autodesk design software
- Candidates will work closely with a team of building services engineers & Revit technicians and will report to the Revit department manager
- Candidates will be encouraged to attend internal and external conferences to develop their working knowledge of both building services design and Revit/BIM modelling
The successful candidate will attend Macclesfield College on day release. They will work in the TACE Cheadle office and receive in-house training in their specialist subjects.
- Employer: T A C E
- Location: Cheadle
- Hours: Monday to Friday - working hours to be confirmed
- Salary: £11,000.00 annual wage
- Closing date: 27/08/2019