To work in a team providing a comprehensive, administrative function supporting all aspects of DGA administration. To provide a professional and welcoming service as the first port of call for clients and visitors to DGA and ensuring telephone calls are handled in a professional manner capturing all contact and project details required to update the CRM system.
To report directly to the Office Manager who will prioritise and delegate work as appropriate. This is an apprentice role and support and training will be given in all aspects of the job role and including opportunities to gain experience in all aspects of office administration.
Duties to include:
- To provide administrative support to the DGA Office team
- To receive visitors and provide a telephone service in a manner that promotes a professional image of DGA and its services
- Keep CRM system up to date with customer’s details and payments
- Assist In the process of issuing quotes and invoices
- Assist with the ordering, control and distribution of stationary supplies within the office
- Write formal letters and other correspondence
- Make travel arrangements for employees
- Scheduling meetings and events
- Preparing meeting rooms by setting up chairs and organising refreshments
- Preparing documents when required
The above list is indicative and not exhaustive. The Apprentice Administrator is expected to carry out all such additional duties as are reasonably commensurate with the role.
- Employer: Derek Gough Associates
- Location: Knutsford
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Salary: £200.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 28/05/2019