The responsibilities of the role are to support and engage with different parts of the organisation and interact with internal or external customers. With a focus on adding value, the role of business administrator contributes to the efficiency of an organisation, through support of functional areas, working across teams and resolving issues as requested. The flexibility and responsiveness required allows the apprentice to develop a wide range of skills.
The business administrator is expected to deliver their responsibilities efficiently and with integrity – showing a positive attitude. The role involves demonstrating strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and adopting a proactive approach to developing skills. The business administrator is also expected to show initiative, managing priorities and own time, problem-solving skills, decision-making and the potential for people management responsibilities through mentoring or coaching others.
- Maintaining the company’s online channels
- Uploading new products
- Administration of internet orders
- Being able to communicate via phone with customers
- The ability to construct professional email / written communications
- Engaging customers in genuine, enjoyable conversations to understand their needs, help them choose the right products and show them the features and benefits of those products.
- Delighting customers in a sales and / or service environment
- Keeping up to date with all our products, services and promotions
- Maintaining product listings on our internet sites
- Enjoying being part of a team but still have the drive to work on your own initiative
- Contributing to the business’s success by bringing to life our ethos of sales through sensational service
- Employer: MOORE MEDTECH LIMITED
- Location: Knutsford
- Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- Salary: £187.50 - £243.75 weekly wage
- Closing date: 26/01/2021