Specific duties will include:
- To provide an efficient and effective administration support function to the reception and administration team
- Handling sensitive and confidential information, including data entry
- Switchboard operation and dealing with telephone enquiries to the school
- To liaise with staff, students, members of the public regarding school related enquiries by telephone, email, and face-to face
- Maintain manual and computerised records/management information systems (SIMS)
- Undertake word processing tasks
- File/store/record data and information in line with procedures
- Administering and processing enquiries, referrals, and other requests in line with procedures
- Use of various IT systems
- Working flexibly as part of a team
- Assist with lost property enquiries
- Assist with mobile phone confiscation systems and procedures
- Organising and supporting various events and meetings etc.
- Assisting in reprographics and maintenance of the photocopiers
- Opening and distributing post
You will be regularly supervised and supported and will be expected to complete your qualification in the time specified (level 3 apprenticeship qualification).
20% of the full-time working hours will be allocated specifically for your NVQ
This job description is current at March 2021 and is representative of the duties/responsibilities expected of the post. These duties and responsibilities are neither static nor exhaustive and, at the discretion of the Headteacher, are liable to variation to reflect any future changes required of this post.
- Employer: St Joseph's College
- Location: Stoke-on-Trent
- Hours: Monday - Thursday, 08:00 - 16:00, and Friday, 08:00 - 15:30 with a 30-minute lunch break.
- Salary: £242.72 weekly wage
- Closing date: 04/05/2021