Vanilla in Allseasons are Cheshire’s premier outside catering business and are looking to offer two aspiring Commis Chefs the opportunity to join their successful team. The work will be highly varied by producing an interesting range of dishes served in unique ways so no two weeks will be the same.
You will be a highly committed member of the team, with passion and pride in everything you do. A natural enthusiasm for food and an ability to work with your hands is a must. Common sense would also be a strong advantage.
Based at the modern kitchen facility in Congleton you will also get to travel across Cheshire, Manchester, Derbyshire and Staffordshire to cook in interesting purpose built venues.
You will need to demonstrate calmness under pressure and attention to detail. You will be rewarded with a good starting salary and be able to travel with the team to the various events that they cover with any of your own travelling expenses covered.
Main duties will include but not be limited to:
- Prepare, cook and present food under the guidance of senior staff
- Work in an efficient way, maintaining a clean and safe environment
- Communicate effectively with your colleagues and customers
- Driving license or to be working towards one would be an advantage but is not essential
- Cleaning duties as instructed by senior members of staff
- Maintaining a good level of personal hygiene
- Employer: Vanilla In All Seasons
- Location: Congleton
- Hours: Tuesday - Saturday 8.00am - 4.00pm with half an hour complimentary lunch each day
- Salary: £232.50 weekly wage
- Closing date: 17/12/2019