To be successful in this role you will need to be a team player, have good attention to detail and a passion for food.
This family run pub/restaurant are expecting a busy 2018 and need to grow their catering team accordingly. You will be inducted into a close-knit team of professional chefs who have all ‘earned their stripes’ on apprenticeships of their own. The Head Chef has a proven record of accomplishment of successfully training apprentice chefs.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting the Head Chef writing menus and creating new dishes
- Daily preparation of meat, veg, soup, pies etc
- Assisting with cooking to order for breakfast, lunch and evening menu
- Contribute towards the production of buffets and set menus for weddings, parties and events
- Stock check and ordering new stock
- Clear down and pot washing
- Assisting in other areas of the business when required
- Employer: The Windmill Inn
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: 40 hours per week pro rata, no split shifts
- Salary: £220.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 01/10/2019