To assist a trades employee to deliver a high quality and continuously improving Repairs Service to all the Trust’s customers, whilst participating in a relevant modern apprenticeship scheme.
‘WHAT’ – you do!
- To assist and work under the guidance of qualified trades employees, carrying out installation and repairs in Trust properties
- To participate in a Modern Apprenticeship Scheme, attending an appropriate college course relevant to the Trade as required and receiving on the job training
- To ensure all college work, log books etc. are kept up to date, in accordance with the apprenticeship requirements and are regularly checked by the Supervisor
- To take lessons and successfully pass your driving test prior to the end of the apprenticeship
- To take reasonable care of own and other’s safety; to cooperate with managers/supervisors in compliance of statutory health and safety duties, to report all accidents, incidents, faults
‘HOW’ – you do it!
We deliver the above by displaying the following example behaviours:
- Treating everyone with respect, being courteous and sincere
- Helping colleagues to do a great job
- Taking responsibility and have a positive attitude and approach to work
- Meet promises given to customers and colleagues
- Inform Managers/Staff when a customer is unhappy to ensure a resolution
- Keep thinking ‘how can we do this better’
No job description can cover every task which may arise within the post. The post holder will be expected to carry out other duties from time to time which are broadly consistent with those in this document.
- Employer: Cheshire Peaks & Plains Housing Trust Limited
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Monday - Friday (Times TBC)
- Salary: £214.16 weekly wage
- Closing date: 16/07/2019