Absolute Developments are an established building company who are seeking a motivated apprentice to assist in both carpentry and general building tasks.
The role offers the opportunity to learn a wide range of skills and develop professionally, moulding a well-rounded competent tradesperson with the intent to be rewarded with increased responsibilities over time.
Day-to-day tasks will involve:
- Working on relatively small to medium domestic sites
- Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and moulding
- Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, and other materials
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and doorframes
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures
- Assist labourers and other construction helpers
- Employer: ABSOLUTE DEVELOPMENTS (NW) LTD
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Days and shifts to be confirmed by the employer.
- Salary: £156.00 - £200.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 15/10/2019