Ideally suited for someone who wants to begin a career in a busy ceramic quality control laboratory, learning and understanding the importance of QC procedures and all the testing that is associated with manufacturing to a consistent high quality.
This is a good steppingstone for career advancement within the industry as the candidate will:
- Have a full understanding (eventually) of all ceramic raw materials
- Carrying out all the basic routine testing on ceramic raw materials that are used to produce a clay body.
- Interaction with all laboratory staff, management, and workforce
- Full training will be given on and off-site
- Employer: Churchill China UK Plc
- Location: Stoke-on-Trent
- Hours: Monday - Thursday, 07:00 - 15:30 and Friday, 07:00 - 14:30. (Flexibility TBC)
- Salary: £294.97 weekly wage
- Closing date: 02/11/2021