Macclesfield College are currently recruiting for an Apprentice Marketing Assistant!
The role will be to assist the Marketing Department to achieve growth and recruitment targets. The post holder will assist the Head of Marketing to ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day duties and the development of internal events and communications.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the organisation and development of events – internal and external
- Assisting with both the internal and external communications such as: emails, social media and website
- General office administration and purchasing
- Working with external stakeholders to promote the college
- Working with internal departments to gather content and good news for the college
The successful candidate will have the ability to work well under pressure, have a high level of attention to detail and thrive in a fast paced department. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop their skills and start their career.
- Employer: Macclesfield College
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Monday - Thursday 8.40am until 5.00pm and Friday 8.40am until 4.00pm
- Salary: £12,500.00 annual wage
- Closing date: 14/04/2020