Based in our head offices in Holmes Chapel, you will support our marketing team and business with branding and working on various platforms. You will have a keen interest in the leisure industry, learning skills such as sales, marketing, PR and design. You will have opportunities to visit other sites promoting our services and events, along with being involved on market research, promotions and building public relations.
Working as One
- Act as an Ambassador of the marketing, Everybody and the apprenticeship scheme either in your daily duties or while supporting events.
- Work as part of the team to ensure consistent high standards at all times, making suggestions for improvements and identifying any issues
- Organise your own work and collaboratively work with colleagues to ensure all work requirements are completed on time and correctly.
- Support effective outreach and internal company events for all areas of the business.
- Supporting the marketing team in raising orders and stock checks
Trusted & Honest
- Be able to work independently delivering high standards of work at all times.
- Identify and generate positive Public Relations opportunities and respond to negative incidents where appropriate.
- Support with blog and press release writing
- Support with graphic design activities and liaising with external print suppliers
- Support any other marketing outreach activities as required
In the Service of Others
- Be the friendly and approachable face of Everybody dealing with queries and problems with patience and empathy.
- Ensure consistent high standards of products and customer service.
- Monitor brand standards across all areas of the business.
Free to do our best
- Take an active role in promoting products and services
- Work to high personal standards, taking pride in your work and our services and demonstrating a consistent “can do approach”.
Caring for all
- Proactively offer help and go the extra mile for people
- Meet the highest standards of customer care while meeting the requirements of operational procedures and qualification standards.
- Support customer feedback processes including responding to and analysing customer support tickets and digital/manual survey tools.
- Employer: EVERYBODY SPORT & RECREATION
- Location: Crewe
- Hours: 37 hours per week mostly Monday to Friday office hours although there will be occasional evening and weekend working
- Salary: £10,128.00 - £14,468.00 anual wage
- Closing date: 25/02/2020