Our vibrant and busy medical practice is looking for an enthusiastic business admin apprentice to join the friendly team. The role will be to answer incoming patient telephone calls, to receive, assist and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service in a courteous, efficient, and effective way and to undertake various and varied administrative tasks, to assist in the smooth running of the practice.
In addition, the successful candidate will provide general assistance to the Practice team and project a positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors. The medical receptionist will provide full clerical support to both surgery and patients and operate the computer/appointments system.
You will welcome patients and their visitors into the practice in a friendly and professional manner either in person or via the telephone and receive patients from surgery at the reception area.
The main attributes of the role will focus around the following areas.
- Reception duties
- Using the computer (Microsoft Office) (professional training will be provided)
- Confidentiality (GDPR & Data Protection training)
- Health & Safety (training provided)
- Equality and Diversity (training provided)
- Personal/professional development
- Quality control
- Communication with colleagues and patients
- Contribution to the implementation of services:
- Any other office / reception duties
- Employer: Goyt Valley Medical Practice
- Location: High Peak
- Hours: Days and shifts to be confirmed.
- Salary: £161.25 weekly wage
- Closing date: 27/04/2021