This extensive role be working alongside experienced technicians on a wide range of vehicles, including off road buggies, motocross bikes and even jet skis and motor boats! Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- General Servicing
- General repairs
- Steering & Tracking
- Electrical Faults
- Vehicle road going conversions
- Attending exhibitions and open days
The successful apprentice will also have the opportunity to complete brand specific training with the likes of KTM to be a specialist technician on all their products.
- Employer: Derbyshire Off Road Centre Ltd
- Location: Buxton
- Hours: Hours to be discussed but will be between 8:00am and 5:30pm – 30 minute lunch break and 1 day per week at Macclesfield College.
- Salary: £220.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 28/05/2019