To train to become a qualified nursery practitioner and join the team. You will be provided with a mentor who will be there to guide you, help and offer advice.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to weekly planning for children
- Working alongside children and delivering a play-based curriculum both indoors and outdoors
- Planning and delivering activities which enable children to reach their next stage of development
- Ensuring pupils are safe at all times and report any concerns to relevant managers
- Forming positive relationships with parents and carers and maintain effective communication
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties as directed, in accordance with the schools aims and objectives
- Be aware of and comply with the procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality, and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person
- Employer: The House Of Rompa
- Location: Wilmslow
- Hours: Monday - Thursday, 08:30 - 17:00.
- Salary: £165.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 07/12/2021