Keeping the customer at the heart of everything, you will work proactively towards both individual and store targets by completing all transactions in an accurate and timely manner, whilst demonstrating your excellent product knowledge to customers on key promotions and offers. You will ensure you maximise all selling opportunities to really drive the sales for the Post Office, not only meeting but exceeding KPIs!
You will be on hand to answer any customer queries but also, ensuring all administration is completed effectively and adhering to security measures at all times will play a key part in your role.
Along with any previous customer service experience, you will have strong communication skills and a high level of numeracy. Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail will ensure you can be a successful Counter Clerk, as will your level of initiative to identify those important selling opportunities. A confident nature, with a positive outlook will ensure you can liaise with a diverse customer base and cross sell the brilliant products and promotions the Post Office has to offer. Duties include:
- Serving customers
- Cash and stock handing
- Helping in retail area sales
- Cash and stock declaration
- Being responsible for own stock unit
- Must be able work on weekend
- Full training will be given
- Employer: POYNTON LOCAL LTD
- Location: Poynton
- Hours: Three and half days to be discussed including Saturdays. Week days 9:00am - 5:30pm, Saturdays 9:00am - 1:00pm. Due to the needs of the business the hours are under 30/week therefore the duration is extended accordingly.
- Salary: £114.75 weekly wage
- Closing date: 11/08/2020