Duties will include:
- Assist with the maintenance of the school building, including under direction effecting minor repairs and improvements and general maintenance tasks to ensure that the school and site are maintained in satisfactory condition
- Assist with the monitoring and operation of the engineering systems (i.e. heating etc.) and advise line manager of any faults to ensure the most economical use of fuel and water
- Assist in the operation and maintenance of appropriate site security systems, including opening and closing the building at the beginning and end of the school day, lettings outside of school hours and responding to call outs as necessary to provide satisfactory security arrangements
- Carry out portering duties (including the moving of heavy furniture) which will secure the most efficient use of resources
- Undertake designated cleaning duties during term time and assist with major cleaning during school closure periods
- Support teaching and learning in school by responding quickly to issues arising and prioritising tasks appropriately
- Develop an understanding of health and safety in a school environment. Undertake further training in school to build up knowledge
Notwithstanding the detail in this job description, in accordance with the School’s Flexibility Policy the job holder will undertake such work as may be determined by the Head teacher/Governing Body from time to time, up to or at a level consistent with the Main Responsibilities of the job.
- Employer: The True Learning Partnership
- Location: Stockport
- Hours: Monday - Thursday, 10:00 - 18:00 and Friday, 10:30 - 18:00.
- Salary: £150.00 - £195.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 02/02/2021