We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, organised and self-motivated individual as our School Business Manager Apprentice.
Whilst working towards your Level 4 (HNC Level) School Business Manager Apprenticeship you will be part of a team that strategically plans and manages the school’s budget, oversees finance, HR and Health and Safety alongside a plethora of other varied tasks. You will develop skills needed to direct and coordinate the full range of school financial and administrative services and will complement our ambitious, forward thinking and dynamic team.
We are looking for a dedicated individual who:
- Is ambitious and enthusiastic
- Can work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Is reflective, creative, strategic and analytical
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work calmly under pressure
- Is highly organised, able to prioritise and is capable of problem solving
- Has energy, drive and enjoys tackling new challenges
- Is able to develop and establish excellent relationships with children, parents, staff, Governors and other stakeholders
- Understands the need to maintain strict levels of confidentiality at all times
- Employer: Buglawton Primary School
- Location: Congleton
- Hours: 8:15am – 4:00pm Monday to Friday (term time only)
- Salary: £141.75 weekly wage
- Closing date: 07/05/2019