Aspire Building Services are an established building company who are seeking a motivated apprentice to assist in both carpentry and general building tasks. The role offers the opportunity to learn a wide range of skills and develop professionally, moulding a well-rounded competent tradesperson with the intent to be rewarded with increased responsibilities over time.
Day to day tasks will involve:
- Working on relatively small to medium domestic sites
- Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and moulding
- Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, and other materials
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and doorframes
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures
Assist labourers and other construction helpers, you will also benefit from working with Electricians, Plumbers, Plasterers, Decorators and ground workers to give you a full 360 degree learning experience.
Eventually you will be involved in quotations and brining in new business.
- Employer: Aspire Buildings Ltd
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm with 30 minute lunch
- Salary: £157.50 - £200.00 per week
- Closing date: 26/02/2019