The role will involve the assembly of wide variety of mechanical and Electrical components required to produce the final product using a range of hand tools, drawings, jigs, and electrical/mechanical test equipment.
Day to day tasks include:
- Assembling components to create sub-assemblies
- Building and testing of a range of different components, working to a high level of detail
- Completion of Test Certificates and Packing Sheets, as necessary
- Ensuring production priorities are achieved
- Working in varying production departments
- Completing department paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensuring that all tasks are undertaken in a safe manor
- Ensuring that Personal protective equipment (i.e. Safety footwear, eye protection etc.) and TG uniform is worn
- Ensuring good housekeeping is maintained
- Employer: Terry Group Ltd
- Location: Knutsford
- Hours: Monday - Thursday, 08:00 - 17:00, with a 30-minute lunch break which is unpaid and Friday, 08:00 - 13:00.
- Salary: £167.70 weekly wage
- Closing date: 22/06/2021