To assist and support the Finance and Performance team with a range of duties including invoicing, account reconciliations, journal posting and administration. To undertake work on various aspects of Finance to develop their own knowledge in housing and in Performance & Finance. You will also study for a nationally recognised AAT Level 3 qualification in gain valuable working experience
WHAT’ – you do!
- Enthusiasm to learn new things and commit to undertake an apprenticeship.
- Work with key members of the Finance & Performance Team, as directed, to gain a working knowledge of each of the 3 key areas within the Finance & Performance team and to also gain an understanding /empathy with the aims of the organisation.
- Provide support to both the transactional and management accounts functions, through supporting the teams with billing, accounts production and reconciliation.
- Improve team processes and procedures by improving administration processes through monitoring and gathering information, thus ensuring a customer focused support service is both achieved and maintained.
- To work on chosen projects to encourage positive working relationships in the areas we work.
‘HOW’ – you do it!
We deliver the above by displaying the following examples:
- Treating everyone with respect, being courteous and sincere
- Helping colleagues to do a great job.
- Taking responsibility and have a positive attitude and approach to work
- Keep promises given to customers and colleagues
- Inform Managers/Staff when a customer is unhappy to ensure a resolution
- Keep thinking ‘how can we do this better’
No job description can cover every task which may arise within the post. The post holder will be expected to carry out other duties from time to time which are broadly consistent with those in this document.
- Employer: Cheshire Peaks & Plains Housing Trust Limited
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Monday - Friday (Times TBC)
- Salary: £203.29 weekly wage
- Closing date: 16/07/2019