Pulse Design and Build are seeking an outgoing and energetic individual keen to gain experience in a number of elements of the construction industry including, Procurement, Estimating, Quantity Surveying, and Project Delivery. This is a permeant opportunity in support of an apprenticeship / further degree path.
You will be involved in various new build and refurbishment construction projects in support of the project delivery, procurement and commercial teams. The role will be predominantly based in Congleton, however with travel expected nationally and therefore a full driving licence is required. A company pool car will likely be available for the successful candidate.
This role is ideal for a well-organised, proactive candidate with a willingness to learn in an established close nit team environment.
The role would include but not be limited to:
- Budgeting and cost control
- Collaboration with design teams
- Planning and organisation of work
- Communicating with supply chain
- Construction drawings reading, critical analysis
- Development of construction methodology and process
- Drawing take off, measurement and BOQ production
- Scope of work production
- Visiting live construction projects reviewing accuracy, quality and onsite measurement
- PQQ writing and marketing
- Control of risk and opportunity registers
- Taking accurate and detailed meeting minutes and notes
- Employer: Pulse Design & Build Ltd
- Location: Congleton
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Salary: £200.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 25/06/2019