Established for a number of years tryZ are a trusted local business with an exemplary reputation in the automotive industry. tyrZ are looking for an apprentice autocare technician to be based at their garage workshop in Bollington.
tyrZ are equipped to deal with every type of tyre be it a car, van, 4X4, tractor or truck. They are equipped with all car tyre changers, electronic wheel balancers, air compressors, jacks of all types and everything needed to repair a variety of tyres.
The ideal candidate will be friendly with great customer service skills who will be able to work well in a team, manage own tasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
You will eventually be responsible for a range of duties working on all types of vehicles, such as cars, vans and lorries.
As you develop your skills you will be involved in the following:
- Removing and replacing tyres
- Repairing punctures
- Checking tyre depths/conditions/pressures
- Carrying out 4-wheel wheel alignment and tracking adjustments
- Tyre stock/ordering
- Performing basic data inputting onto a computer
- Dealing with customers face to face and over the telephone
- Employer: Tyrz Wheels & Autos
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday 8:30am – 12:30pm Saturday Over 18 years 46 hours 16 & 17 years 40 hours (maximum
- Salary: £160.00 - £253.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 23/07/2019