The successful studio apprentice will have excellent communication skills, be polite, confident and friendly. You will demonstrate understanding of customers’ needs and be able to remain calm and polite.
The Studio Apprentice will be flexible and be able to follow instructions. You will also be good at teamwork and able to work on your own initiative.
In addition, the Studio Apprentice must present themselves in an appropriate way considering the type of offer for customers. The studio provides various treatments which you will learn to a very high standard.
The studio caters to some very discerning customers so the successful candidate will need to be able to show discretion and professionalism at all times.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out a training programme as agreed with the Studio Owner/supervisor
- On completion of the appropriate training, carry out treatments as agreed with the Studio Owner/supervisor
- Greeting customers who enter the studio
- Ensuring studio standards of cleanliness, displays and signage
- Carry out other duties as directed by the Studio Owner
- Creating customer relationships and loyalty
- Employer: Elizabeth Francis Hurrell
- Location: Northwich
- Hours: Hours to be determined with one late night and alternate Saturdays (with a day off in the week if working Sat) Mon – Day Release Tue – 9.30am to 5.00pm Wed &Thurs – 9.30am to 9.00pm Fri – 9.30am to 7.00pm Sat – 9.00am to 4.00pm Sunday – Closed
- Salary: £168.75 weekly wage
- Closing date: 26/01/2021