Custom Gateway seeks an enthusiastic and Business and IT Business Administrator to join their fast-growing company. They are looking for someone with an eye for detail, passion for precision, great communication and organisational skills
As the Business & IT Administrator, you will report directly to the HR & Office Manager.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is knowledgeable about IT & wants to help develop the growth of their company and their career by taking real ownership for the shaping and development of various aspects of the organisation.
- Provide office support including customers & employees
- To work with the college tutor to ensure successful completion of the Business Administration Apprentice
- Learning about the company’s mission and available products / services
- Assisting across various departments across the business as necessary
- Assist with answering telephone calls during the day as needed
- Development in line with the Business Apprenticeship programme
- Any other reasonable duties
- Employer: CUSTOM GATEWAY LIMITED
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm Total hours per week: 42.50 (the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
- Salary: £176.38 - £233.75 weekly wage
- Closing date: 26/01/2021