CMAP is a global enterprise software solution used across 60 countries and growing.
Our staff are hugely proud and passionate about CMAP. Clients love using it, it looks excellent, and they immediately recognise why it instantly stands out against competition.
CMAP Software is already a success story with constant growth. During 2018 there has been a large marketing investment, expected to deliver substantial and increased lead generation during 2019 that this role will benefit from.
Benefit from world-class lead generation technology. Using HubSpot allows sales to track who views emails, presentations etc. and for how long. Inbound marketing processes score visitors based on website activity, then auto-create a lead and nurtures them with ‘smart’ website content.
Duties to include:
- To cleanse and prepare accurate data for email marketing and sales team Outbound activity
- To telephone current and new databases to qualify correct stakeholder(s) in prospect companies, verifying contact details
- Requalify bounced and unsubscribed emails to determine the correct key stakeholder details
- Perform, be targeted and measured against CMAP KPIs including outbound call rates, dedicated marketing campaigns, other proactive initiatives
- Map Accounts based on the Ideal CMAP Prospect Profile to create new sales leads and opportunities
- The Responsibility and Accountability to Deliver against targets
- Accurate and daily use of Hubspot, the company CRM and Lead Tracking application
- Support the Sales and Marketing teams in their overall Lead Generation aims
- Employer: Cmap Software Ltd
- Location: Wilmslow
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Salary: £11,000.00 - £13,000.00 annual wage
- Closing date: 28/07/2020