Part of the week will include attending sessions where children are trained in drama and musical theatre, therefore an interest in performing arts is desirable.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Due to the nature of the business and the training offered this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to grow professionally and personally as the result of support and training they will be given.
Your duties will include:
- General administration tasks
- Sending and answering emails
- Occasionally answering and handling phone enquiries when clients call
- Website updates
- Creative writing
- Social media
- Creating and editing PowerPoints
- Preparing documents
- Excel spreadsheet work
- Possible business development
- Employer: Kalini Kent
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: 10.00am - 5.00pm (4 week days plus Saturday)
- Salary: £150.00 - £210.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 07/01/2020