This is a fantastic opportunity to begin a career within the medical cosmetic industry. From the onset, you will become an integral part of the team with the potential to take your career as far as you want.
Your general day-to-day duties will be:
- Answering phones
- Taking messages
- Setting up and monitoring word documents and spreadsheets
- You will be available to arrange appointments for clients, making it your responsibility to also follow up these appointments with further sales offerings
You will also be checking important documents when they come in for compliance and training will be provided on all aspects of this to help you understand this vital part of the role. Your role will eventually develop so that you be visiting different clinics, which are part of the business portfolio.
Experience & skills required to become our Business Administrator Apprentice.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, and you must be computer literate
- Most important to the role is a confident personality with a ‘can do’ attitude and a naturally organised approach
- The successful candidate will demonstrate experience in being able to liaise effectively with customers and clients from all walks of life
- Confidence in using a variety of software would be advantageous and a high attention to detail is an absolute must.
Benefits of working for us:
- Highly motivated and driven team
- Ability to earn commission
- Be part of a company who really encourage you to reach your potential
- Employer: THESKINCLINIC LTD
- Location: Knutsford
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm with a one hour lunch break.
- Salary: £180.00 - £200.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 28/05/2019