Our vibrant and busy medical practices are looking for an enthusiastic business admin apprentice to join their friendly team. The role will be to receive, assist and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service in a courteous, efficient and effective way.
Based over two sites in Poynton the successful candidate will provide general assistance to the both practice teams and project a positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors.
You will welcome patients and their visitors in to the practices in a friendly and professional manner either in person or via the telephone and receive patients from surgery at the reception area.
The main attributes of the role will focus on appropriate duties consistent with the nature and grading of the post which may be allocated by the reception supervisors, practice manager or partners.
Duties will include but not be restricted to the following:
- Basic letter writing, printing and posting
- Making calls to patients regarding appointments
- Receiving calls from patients regarding appointment enquiries etc.
- Maintaining the practice training logs
- Basic data inputting
- Basic data analysis
- Post opening and distribution
- Employer: McIlvride Medical Practice
- Location: Stockport
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm with occasional 8:00 to 6:30pm
- Salary: £225.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 26/11/2019