This is an exciting opportunity to combine professional training with real working experience and join an established and growing company in a unique role.
The company, Digital ID, are currently seeking two highly motivated individuals for sales and business admin roles.
Digital ID are the largest supplier of ID card related products and services in the UK. They have an extensive portfolio of regular billing accounts across the UK and Europe.
As part of their fast expansion programme, they are seeking a sales administrator to join their elite team.
Working from their modern Stockport head office, the successful applicants for the sales admin roles will be working closely within their existing public sector sales team who sell ID and access card related products and services to councils, hospitals, police forces, government, prison services, libraries, and housing associations.
Duties to include:
- monitoring sales staff e-mails, responding to customers, dealing with any orders
- answering the sales lines, diverting to correct person/department
- making outbound calls over time to existing customers to help with any queries
- creating quotations on Word documents and sending them to customers
- using Sage CRM effectively throughout the day
- assist sales staff with general admin, updating contact details, inputting companies on the system, run reports using CRM
- sending samples out to clients on behalf of sales staff
- research into potential clients, getting relevant information
- creating/using spreadsheets
- Employer: DIGITAL ID LTD.
- Location: Stockport
- Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
- Salary: £155.00 - £192.00
- Closing date: 23/07/2019