The College has a vacancy for an Apprentice Administrator to support the Exams team, which is part of the MIS team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across the breadth of the curriculum. For the successful candidate this is a role which offers variety and the chance to work with a diverse range of internal customers.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Support, at all time, the aims and objectives of Macclesfield College
- To be willing to develop knowledge and become proficient with the various Exam systems and software and Pro-Suite software including a good level of understanding of the Student record system data structure.
- Identify possible data errors and discuss issues with the software provider where necessary.
- To help maintain and develop reports using the Pro-suite and Microsoft Office suite including Excel and any other software that may be required including the facilities within the Pro-Suite on both a regular basis to meet organizational needs, and on an ad hoc basis as required
- Ensure that exams are registered, booked in and the adequote preparation is done ready for exams to take place along side the Exams Officer and Senior Exams Officer
- Assist with requirements of the wider MIS team when required such as maintaining the Staff Permissions and the Door Access system
- Develop and maintain the data imports between the various Pro-Suite applications and Exam portals
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities within his/her capabilities as reasonably directed by the line manager.
- To undertake all aspects of the post in accordance with the College’s Equality and, Health and Safety and Safeguarding policies and schemes
- To comply with the College’s Data Protection policy in relation to the collection, use, storage and disposal of personal and/or sensitive information
- To undertake any other duties as may reasonably be expected, commensurate with grade, both within and, where required, external to the College
- Employer: Macclesfield College
- Location: Macclesfield, SK11 8LF
- Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8.40am - 5.00pm and Friday 8.40am - 4.00pm (remote working on Fridays)
- Salary: £12,500.00 annual wage
- Closing date: 10/01/2023