Are you looking for a career that challenges you? An employer that values your input and in turn offers you ongoing support and progression opportunities? At Control Group, we believe in the power of our people. Each and every team member is integral to our evolution and vital to our success. And we reward our team with plans for progression, pleasing perks and a lovely environment to work in.
With offices in the UK, Italy and Spain – and plans for continued expansion – we’re looking for enthusiastic, determined and ambitious individuals to join our team.
The Group has experienced significant growth during the last 3 years and are currently working towards continued expansion through to 2020/21. This role provides an excellent and exciting opportunity to be involved and to influence the growth of a local company operating at an international level.
This role will report directly to the Admin Manager to implement a sales administration process, and further develop the existing administration function to support our ambitious growth plans. The role would suit someone who has some experience of working within an office environment, is proficient in the use of IT software with the ability to multitask and think on their feet.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
While the exact responsibilities will vary, the main duties of the Admin Apprentice can be summarised as follows:
- Preparing and sending quotations
- Preparing the initial NSI Specifications
- Processing new/won orders
- Scheduling appointments and maintaining the Sales Team calendars
- Supporting overflow from Support Desk – taking initial information, logging calls and passing details onto one of the IT Support Consultants
- Handle e-mails and telephone calls promptly in a polite and professional manner
- General Ad-hoc admin duties where required, delegated by the senior administrator and the board
- Employer: CONTROL GROUP INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
- Salary: £11,000.00 - £13,000.00 annual wage
- Closing date: 16/04/2019