As an apprentice Freight Forwarder, your role will be varied and no two days will be the same.
You will be responsible for arranging the movement of freight as a third party carrier.
Duties will include:
- Arranging imports/exports by air freight, ocean freight and road freight
- Using bespoke software to input individual shipment details, creating invoices
- Calculating weight, measurements, volumes and costs are per clients requirements
- Completing official documents to a high standard
- Communicating with suppliers and customers worldwide on the phone and email
- Checking and tracking shipments
- Filing and general administration
All training is provided and you will be given opportunities to undergo further external training courses and CPD in Land, Air and Sea Freight to support your professional development.
- Employer: Air Sea Road International Ltd
- Location: Congleton
- Hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday 30 minute lunch
- Salary: £11,700.00 annual wage
- Closing date: 23/07/2019