- Answer incoming enquiries, liaise with the team to ensure the calls are put through to the correct person, arrange appointments for repairs contractors to attend, keep detailed records of conversations with clients whether digitally or physically.
- Be responsible (in time) for tendering Buildings Insurances with brokers, ensuring the facts describing the buildings are accurate and up to date, that previous claims are dealt with and lodged and in the future be responsible for making the insurance claims and dealing with the entire process until completion
- Employer: JONES ASSOCIATES RETIREMENT COMPANY LTD
- Location: Macclesfield, SK11 6DP
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
- Salary: £13,650.00 Annual wage
- Closing date: 10/01/2023