This is a fantastic opportunity to develop a long term and rewarding career with one of the country’s leading blind suppliers and manufacturers. Established in 1973, Rol-lite has come a long way and seen many changes since the first factory opened in the Lancashire Mill Town of Mossley. Their current offices and factory in Stalybridge is geared towards creating a comfortable working environment for staff, so that they can deliver the best possible service for their customers.
They are strong believers in modern business and this isn’t only reflected in the revamped open plan office or clearly structured factory, but also in the investment in machinery and software that has improved efficiency throughout the business.
Even though Rol-lite is no longer a family business, they still maintain that family business mentality. They try to make it as easy as possible for customers to deal with them. They supply the trade only but have a trusted network of nationwide retailers who can supply & install their blinds within homes and offices.
Duties will also include but not be limited to
- Photocopying, faxing and filing company documents
- Taking phone calls and taking detailed, accurate messages where necessary
- Processing and entering customer orders onto IT system
- Managing and distributing incoming post
- Providing support to Area Sales Managers
- Assisting the office manager with ad- hoc duties
- Document management
- General office duties
- Email sending
- Basic accounting duties
- Setting up meeting rooms
- Meet and greet visitors to the business
- Employer: Rol-Lite Blinds Ltd
- Location: Stalybridge
- Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Thursday 8:30am – 3:30pm Friday
- Salary: £186.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 13/08/2019