Originem started life in 2009 as My-Umbrella. With the introduction of AWR in October 2011, the company decided to rebrand to reflect a new suite of services, new legislation, compliance and a strong ambition to offer improved HR services to businesses to enable them to save money and grow.
Following recent success in gaining new contracts the business are looking to take on an ambitious Business Administration apprentice looking for an exciting and new role.
You will be tasked with opening contractor accounts by recording initial starter information including personal and bank details. These records will then be maintained by updating account information as required.
The role will also involve answering the phone and answering any queries as appropriate to your level of knowledge and taking messages where required. This will include delivering a pre-written telephone script.
Main duties will also include:
- Processing and updating new starters on the database
- Ensuring pay slips which are sent by post are checked and posted weekly before the deadline
- Maintains filing system and keeps paper filing up to date
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Employer: RED PLANET BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Salary: £14,000.00 annual wage
- Closing date: 21/05/2019