An opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Business Administrator to join our friendly and extremely hardworking team of staff.
The successful applicant will:
- Work under the direction and instruction of senior staff to provide support to the school within our administration team
- Acting as first point of contact at the school dealing with front-line enquiries from parents, students, staff and visitors and therefore you must have a professional, friendly approach with excellent interpersonal skills
- Provide administrative support to the office team and accounts department
- Provide a telephone service in a manner that promotes a professional image of our school
We are seeking to appoint a team player who will be flexible and positive at all times. The demands of the role require exceptional organisational skills, the ability to multi-task and be proactive, with a flexible approach to working arrangements.
- Employer: Biddulph High School
- Location: Stoke-On-Trent
- Hours: 9am – 4pm Monday - Friday (term time only)
- Salary: £129.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 13/08/2019