Macclesfield Rugby Club are recruiting for an exciting business administrator apprenticeship vacancy to assist with running our site at Priory Park.
Main duties of the business administrator/assistant:
- Reporting to the general manager
- Managing the administration for existing and new members/clients
- Assisting with the planning and co-ordination of inside and outside lettings
- Communication with clients
- Update of monthly sales and KPIs, reviewing and developing as needed
- Producing documents, reports, and presentations
- Assisting in large projects
- Building relationships with key distributors and suppliers
- Carrying out specific projects and research
- Employer: Macclesfield Rugby Union Football Club
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Monday, 9am - 4pm; Tuesday - day off; Wednesday, 7:30am - 4pm; Thursday, 10am - 4pm; Friday, 9am - 4pm; Saturday, 11:30am - 4pm; Sunday, day off.
- Salary: £150.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 13/08/2019