To support the Head of Governance and Assurance to deliver and maintain a robust Governance Framework by providing a high quality, proactive and effective corporate governance service within Johnnie Johnson Housing.
Duties and responsibilities;
- Ensure that all allocated areas of Governance and Assurance related administration is accurate and up-to date.
- Maintenance of the Document Review process
- Assessing Data Protection processes including data storage
- Arranging rooms and facilities for meetings
- Creating statistical and project related reports
- Working with Managers to ensure legal and regulatory compliance registers are updated
- Provide accurate minutes for meetings
- Creating actions and measures in the Company project system Pentana
- Assisting with Internal Audit preparation
- Supporting Board Member Development
- To comply with all People and other such policies
- To comply with all Health & Safety policies and instructions
- To comply with the Equality & Diversity and Dignity at Work Policies, in order to meet our commitment in ensuring that people are treated fairly and with respect
The main duties and responsibilities of the post outlined above cannot fully define the existing or future activities that the post holder will be responsible for. The job holder will be required to carry out other duties as may be required, on the understanding that they will be within the individual’s remit and capability, and consistent with the status and responsibilities of the role within the organisation.
- Employer: Johnnie Johnson Housing Trust Ltd
- Location: Stockport
- Hours: Monday – Friday, times TBC by employer
- Salary: £10,756.00 annual wage
- Closing date: 17/09/2019