Our vibrant and busy medical practice are looking for an enthusiastic business administration apprentice to join their friendly team on reception. The role will be to receive, assist and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service in a courteous, efficient and effective way.
You will become an integral part of the team and will be expected to provide basic clinical administrative support to Wilmslow Health Centre, working closely with the Managers and Leads.
In addition, the successful candidate will provide general assistance to the Practice team and project a positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors.
You will welcome patients and their visitors into the practice in a friendly and professional manner either in person or via the telephone.
The main attributes of the role will focus around the following areas and include other appropriate duties consistent with the nature and grading of the post which may be allocated by the reception manager, practice managers or partners.
Duties to include:
- Reception duties
- Computer (Microsoft Office)
- Confidentiality: (GDPR & DPA Training)
- Health & Safety. (Training provided)
- Equality and Diversity (Training provided)
- Personal/Professional Development
- Communication with colleagues and patients
- Contribution to the implementation of services
- Any other office/reception duties
- Employer: Wilmslow Health Centre
- Location: Wilmslow
- Hours: This role will be shift work so exact days and times will be confirmed by the employer.
- Salary: £231.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 26/01/2021