Apex is a busy events and exhibitions company and the role involves assisting with our day to day operations and associated administration:
- Communicating accurately by email and telephone
- Liaising with other staff, suppliers and clients
- Developing and managing weekly work diaries & plans
- Storing and retrieving information from a database
- Organising travel and accommodation
- Taking and processing incoming deliveries
- Operating our systems and procedures and accurately completing associated paperwork
- Organising and planning the storage and warehousing of equipment and designing a storage plan
- Ordering goods and services
- Loading & unloading vehicles
- Assisting with the build of exhibitions
- Local deliveries and collections
- Preparing and sorting of equipment for loading/shipping
The work will be largely based at our offices and warehouse in Macclesfield but will occasionally require travel across the UK and possibly abroad to help with exhibition builds.
The work will be largely manual but will also involve some office work using standard Microsoft business software.
In-work training specific to the position will be given in addition to the training associated with the apprenticeship.
- Employer: Apex
- Location: Macclesfield
- Hours: Mon-Fri 9am – 5.30pm, with one-hour lunch break, unpaid. Work outside these hours will be occasionally required and will be paid as overtime
- Salary: £187.50 - £225.00 weekly wage
- Closing date: 24/09/2019